Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just For Fun-Facebook Story- -Troy,An Epic Battle :P :D

In Greek mythology, the Trojan War was waged against the city of Troy by the Achaeans (Greeks) after Paris of Troy took Helen from her husband Menelaus, the king of Sparta. The war is among the most important events in Greek mythology and was narrated in many works of Greek.It Was Regarded As One of the Greatest Epic war In History And there are so many Historical Evidence For this,And It was Always A Raw hot concept For Movie Making,Here Is A story I Developed just for Fun Hope You like It.


Trojan War

Menelaus changed His Status To Married -Agamemnon Likes This

Praim is Now Friends With Menealus -Agamemnon Likes This and Comments Well Bro Lets Have Some Peace,fingers Crossed

Paris sets up Status : I'm In Love,Hector Comments You Gotta be Kidding Bro :P

Paris In Relationship With Helen -Helen Likes This.

Paris Writes On Hectors Wall :Do you love me brother? Would you protect me from any enemy?
Hector Comments :Last time you spoke to me like this you were 10 years old and stole our father's horse. What have you done now?

Paris Then Creates An Event : Great Escape With Helen :D
Hector Likes This.

Menealus commented on Paris's Great Escape with Helen: Dude,u're so dead! x-( Agamemnon like this

Menealus Messages To Agamemnon :Bro I Want My Wife Back(Cries),Lets Bring Them Down

Agamemnon pokes Achilles,Add me

Achilles Messages :Who The Fuck Are you!!!!

Agamemenon Pokes Ulysess

Odysseus suggests Agamemnon for Add To Achilles

Achilles And Agamemnon Are Now Friends (odysseus,Entire Greeks Like This )

Agamemnon Sets status :For Honor For Victory For Love For Destiny For Passion (Greeks Like This,Achilles comments Bullshit!! :P)

Achilles Meanwhile Likes Thetis,Eternal Glory and 4 other Pages

Agamemnon updated his status(via mobile): on my way to battle wid Troy. May the force be with me..!!-- Greeks Like This ,Priam Comments Rofl!

agamemnon Creates a Secret Group "Lets Burn Troy"

Agamemnon Adds Achilles,odysessus To Group

Greeks Creates an Event "war" Invites Trojans

Achilles Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours! (Myrmidoms Likes This )
Agamemnon comments Well Done Bro,A great victory was won today
Achilles Replies You Sack of wine ,You dumbass,You ______
Agamenon Comments I'm Your King,Kneel Down :D
Achilles Comments:You Fat pig:P Before my time is done I will look down on your corpse and smile.lol

Hector on Achilles Wall : sorry Bro!! I've Killed Patroclus :(
Comments:
Achilles :dude Now You Are Dead,You Blind :(
Hector: I thought it Was you dude ,And I wish It could be You.
Achilles:You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Hector. The fool who thought he killed Achilles.
Hector:Please Dude Dont Kill me :(
Achilles :Haha :P


Hector Account Disappears


Paris kills Achilles (Praim Likes this )
Troy :oh god!! This war is Boring
Greeks Creates A spam Application "Trojan Horse"

And Finally Greeks burn Troy and Kills Everyone,Greeks Likes This (God:So Bad,that Was inHuman let These People suffer For Killing Women And Children)

Menealus Writes again On Helen's Wall: I Love You !!

Helen Opens An Account on Alias sets Status:i'm Happy,Love You Menealus gods comments On this: Mark!!!Do we Have A DisLike Button for this..You B**ch Burn in Hell :P

I write this entire story on Facebook...-- Every one likes it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p

No comments:

Post a Comment