Friday, April 22, 2011

The Social Network Movie Quotes

The Social Network a Compelling Story About The Birth Of  Most Popular Social Networking Site "Facebook" ,Specially Foucsing Around The Life CoFounder Of Facebook "Mark Zuckerberg",Played By Jeese Eisenberg And The Legal Aquistiations against Zuckerberg by his best friend Eduardo Saverin (Andrew Garfield) and three Three Former Classmates Winkelvosses.
The Social Network is the fans More Likely and Critically Acclaimed Film of 2010. Directed By David Fincher(Fightclub,The Curious Case Of Benjamin) is One Of the Best Films Released In This Decade.The movie's writer, Aaron Sorkin, is one of the best writers of this era.  And he's at the top of his game with this movie.The screenplay and direction were excellent, the narrative is So Compeling That Its Hard To Ignore it.
It Had Made Its Spot on AFI Top Movies In 2010 For Its Excellence .I Love Every Bit Of Dialogues In this Movie Which are So incisive and Lengthy.The Movie Has Amazing Screen play.. great directing... great acting... great cinematography... sweet soundtrack..
Here Are The some of the Quotes From The Social Network :

Erica Albright (Rooney Mara): "You are going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd. And I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole."



Mark Zuckerberg: "As for any charges stemming from the breach of security, I believe I deserve some sort of recognition from this Ad Board."
Administrator: "I'm sorry"
Mark Zuckerberg: "Yes."
Administrator: "I don't understand."
Mark Zuckerberg: "Which part?"
Administrator: "You believe you deserve some recognition?"
Mark Zuckerberg: "I pointed out some pretty gaping holes in your system."


Lawyer: "Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention?"
Mark Zuckerberg: "No."
Lawyer: "Do you think I deserve it?"
Mark Zuckerberg: "What?"
Lawyer: "Do you think I deserve your full attention?"
Mark: "I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don't want to perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no."
Lawyer: "Okay...no. You don't think I deserve your attention."
Mark Zuckerberg: "I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try, but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?


Mark:Ma'am, I know you've done your homework, so you know that money isn't a big part of my life. But at the moment I could buy Mount Auburn Street, take the Phoenix Club and turn it into my ping-pong room.

Mark: If You Guys Are The Inevtors Of Facebook You Would Have Invented Facebook !!
A guy who makes a nice chair doesn't owe money to everyone who has ever built a chair.

Mark:People wanna go online and check out their friends, so why not build a website that offers that. I'm talking about taking the entire social experience of college and putting it online.

Mark:ShiT!!


mark: "its rainin
Lawyer:"what"
mark :"it just started raining outside"
Lawyer:"mark do i have your full atenche"
Mark: "... no"
Lawyer:"do you thinck i deservi it"
Mark: "what":
lawyer :"do you thinck that i desrivi to not have yor full atenchen"
mark :"look" you have my minamim ammou of atenchen the rest of it is back at the office of facebook where me and my works are doing things that no-one in this room, mostly your clients are capabul of doing"

Tyler Winklevoss: [Talking about the physical stature of he and his twin] I'm 6'5", 220 pounds, and there are two of me.

Tyler Winklevoss: God, if I was a drug dealer I couldn't give free drugs to six hundred and fifty people in one day.
Divya Narendra: This guy doesn't have three friends to rub together to make a fourth.

Mark Zuckerberg: Cause TheFacebook is cool and if we start installing pop-ups for Mountain Dew it's not gonna be cool...

 Girl: "So what do you do?"
Sean Parker Parker (Justin Timberlake): "I'm an entrepreneur."
Girl: "You're unemployed."
Sean Parker Parker: "I wouldn't say that."
Girl: "What would you say?"
Sean Parker Parker: "That I'm an entrepreneur."
Girl: "What was your latest preneur?"
Sean Parker: "Well I founded an internet company that let college kids download and share music for free."
Girl: "Kinda like Napster?"
Sean Parker: "Exactly like Napster."
Girl: "What do you mean?"
Sean Parker: "I founded Napster."
Girl: "Sean Parker founded Napster."
Sean Parker: "Nice to meet you."
Girl: "You're Sean Parker?"
Sean Parker: "Ahhh you see, the shoe's on the other, uh, table which has turned."

Eduardo Saverin: "You know what, settle an argument for us. I'd say its time to start making money from theFacebook but Mark Zuckerberg doesn't want advertising. Who's right?"
Sean Parker: "Neither of you, yet. TheFacebook is cool. That's what it's got going for it."
Mark Zuckerberg: "Yeah."
Sean Parker: "You don't want to ruin it with ads because ads aren't cool."
Mark Zuckerberg: "Exactly."
Sean Parker: "It's like you're throwing the greatest party on campus and someone saying it's gotta be over by eleven."
Mark Zuckerberg: "That's exactly right."
Sean Parker: "You don't even know what the thing is yet. How big it can get, how far it can go. This is no time to take your chips down. A million dollars isn't cool. You know what's cool?"
Eduardo Saverin : "A billion dollars. And that's what shut everybody up."

Sean Parker: One suggestion: Get rid of the "the". Just *Facebook*. Flows better.


Sean Parker:We lived in farms, then we lived in cities, and now we're gonna live on the internet!

Mark Zuckerberg:I don't hate anybody. The "Winklevii" aren't suing me for intellectual property theft. They're suing me because for the first time in their lives, things didn't go exactly the way they were supposed to for them.
A Stanford MBA named Roy Raymond wants to buy his wife some lingerie but he's too embarrassed to shop for it at a department store. He comes up with an idea for a high end place that doesn't make you feel like a pervert. He gets a $40,000 bank loan, borrows another $40,000 from his in-laws, opens a store, and calls it Victoria's Secret. Makes a half million dollars his first year. He starts a catalog, opens three more stores and after five years he sells the company to Leslie Wexner and the Limited for four million dollars. Happy ending, right? Except two years later, the company's worth 500 million dollars and Roy Raymond jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge. Poor guy just wanted to buy his wife a pair of thigh-highs.


Eduardo Saverin: "I like standing next to you, Sean. It makes me look tough in comparison."

Eduardo Saverin: You better lawyer-up, asshole, 'cause I'm not coming for my 30 percent, I'm coming after everything."


No comments:

Post a Comment