Sunday, June 12, 2011

Improve internet speed by 20 %


This is how You can improve Your internet speed on ur computer by 20%
1)On ur computer,click on start button,select run (or press win key + R)....type
''gpedit.msc'' (without quotes) in run dialogue box and click ok,it will open Group Policy Edit window.
2)expand "computer
configuration"
3) then expand
"administrative templates"
4) then expand "network"
5) then open the "QoS Packet
Scheduler"
6) on right window double
click "limit reservable
bandwidth"
7) on setting tab check/mark the
"enabled"
8) change "Bandwidth limit %"
to 0 (by default it's 20),apply,and click ok.
This is how u can,increase ur Internet speed by 20%
You've better to reboot ur computer after all :) works on XP and 7 !!

1 comment:

  1. I have followed your steps to increase my internet speed.Then I checked my internet uploading and downloading speed results in both MBps and Mbps from Scanmyspeed.com .After checking I had better result.

    ReplyDelete