Saturday, January 22, 2011

Top Joker Quotes Of CLassic The Dark Knight

Every Dialogue Of the Joker Was Hell Of a quote .Heath Ledger’s performance as The Joker will live on forever as one of the greatest characters in cinema history.
Rest In Piece Heath Ledger .WE miss you alot
i Like every Bit of word that comes Out of joker .In honor of the loss of a great actor and a the coming of an amazing movie. I give you my top favourite quotes.
Here Below Is a Few collection of best Quotes


*Why so Serious

*I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you…stranger.

*All right. So, listen. Why don’t you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here’s my card.

*Ha ha ha ha, hahaha, ha, ha, ha, oh, a-hee-hee, ha ha, oh, hee ha, ahaha. [returns to normal voice] And I thought my jokes were bad.

*It's simple, we, uh, kill the Batman

*when you are Good At something never Do it For free.

* Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions. In… you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

*“Let’s put a smile on that face!”

*Well, hello beautiful! You must be Harvey's squeeze! And you are beautiful. Oh, you look nervous. Is it the scars? Wanna know how I got 'em? [grabs her chin as she continuously tries to look away] Come here, look at me. See, I had a wife — beautiful, like you — who tells me that I worry too much, who tells me that I ought to smile more, who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. Hey.One day they carve her face. We have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hmm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So…I stick a razor in my mouth and do this… to myself. [Directs attention towards the scars on his face] And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves! Now, I see the funny side. Now, I'm always smiling!

*Very poor choice of words!

*Never start with the head! The victim gets all... fuzzy. He can't feel the next.

*I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off Mob dealers? No, no… no! No, you… you… complete… me.

*The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules, and tonight, you're gonna break your one rule!

*You have nothing! Nothing to threaten me with, nothing to do with all your strength![Hysterical Laughing Like Hell ]

*See, I'm, a guy of simple tastes. I enjoy gunpowder, dynamite... and gasoline! You know what they have in common? They're cheap.

*This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I’m gonna give it to them.

*Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment!Where is Harvey Dent !!!!

*I took Gotham's White Knight, and brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. See, madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push! [laughs hysterically]

*We really should stop this fighting. Otherwise, we'll miss the fireworks! And here we… go!

*You… you just couldn’t let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptable aren’t you. You won’t kill me because of some misplaced sense of self-rightousness. And I won’t kill you because…you’re just too much fun. I get the feeling that you and I are destined to do this forever.”

*“Don’t talk like one of them, you’re not! Even if you’d like to be. To them, you’re just a freak–like me. They need you right now. When they don’t…they’ll cast you out. Like a leper. See, their morals, their code: it’s a bad joke. They’re dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. You’ll see, when the chips are down these civilized people will eat each other. Ya see I’m not a monster, I was just ahead of the curve.”
 
* Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just… do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment