Friday, September 17, 2010

Health Tips:Weight loss

Here are the certain tips for health .Its For Weightloss.
I collected these From the recent Research studies.Hope they are help you,I 'll assure that i'll add some in Future

Tip 1: Drinking Milk can in weight lossIsraeli researchers found that adults who drank the most milk (nearly 2 glasses per day) and had the highest vitamin D levels at 6 months, lost more weight after 2 years than those who had little or no milk or milk products -- nearly 12 pounds weight loss, on average.
They also found that each additional 6-ounce serving of milk or milk products (about 3/4 of a glass of milk) was associated with 10 pounds successful weight loss above the average, at 6 months.

For more info see:American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
Tip 2:Drinking Water before eating can Decrease weight.

1 comment:

  1. As a single guy who looks after himself, my weight has been a real pain to maintain. A friend recommended Purity12 weight loss system and I've never looked back. I no longer feel embarrassed to take my shirt off.
    Honestly speaking I was skeptical at first and a little nervous but the staff made me feel really at ease and explained the process in a simple and clear way. It was so easy so I decided to sign up and be a distributor. Try it here. http://if1s.com?131

    ReplyDelete